Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Stir Crazy

These are the times that try any mother's soul...I've got one down with strep throat, which means that we are all quarantined while she gets better.  Usually this is a good thing except I have this need for grown up conversation and interaction right now before I lose my marbles.  Are there any takers?  I could tell you about any number of things, could inquire about things that are new to me but you know something about and really I just need to be somewhere other than my house.  Do you know how hard it is to maintain one's sanity when surrounded by YouTube videos, Netflix, the radio and the sound of my own thoughts running through me head?  Exactly...you should be laughing right now at the thought of me containing all of my inside thoughts while surrounded by my children. 


I am grateful for this time with them, just not this much ALL at ONCE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment