I firmly believe in karma. I firmly believe that I have been the recipient of karma coming back around to bite me in the ass. For example, I complained last year about a co-worker being out with her sick children what I thought to be excessive. Well, wouldn't you just know that at the beginning of this school year, my children were the sickly ones and I had to call out frequently, arrange for subs and eat crow on this. Hence, I don't like the stinging in my ass from being bitten by karma.
Now, this year, I have been working on avoiding the karma biting snake, working diligently and accepting responsibility for my actions. As I look at what I've done, I don't have very many regrets in my choices (this year..lol!), but I do regret allowing my anger to erupt the other day, but I had had just about enough! I'm thinking that I have to write a script tonight so that I can follow it during my meeting tomorrow. Now, knowing that I have accepted karma as being present, I can't boss karma where to go, but I would like to walk away from the meeting knowing that it will strike regardless of where I am.
Things continue to revolve around me like I'm the sun...hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment