Sunday, April 17, 2011

Communication with Aliens

As my darling Dear tries to convince me that I'm reading too much into a conversation with my parents, my brain is screaming not so much and I shot him a look to convey this.  I informed him that he was incorrect, that HEARD my mother's voice on the phone, not him, and I KNOW exactly what I heard from her, in the sighs, the tone, the short answers, the looking for an excuse not to attend the birthday party for Blue Eyes b/c it's at the in laws.  REALLY!? I've thought long and hard about calling them for the above mentioned reasons.  Guilt can be tranfered via phone lines I've decided, and this was one time when I was okay avoiding them.  I had survived just fine dealing with my own nonsense, without hearing crap from them!!!!!!!!!!!  Talking to them is like trying to determine if there are aliens that live on Mars...you could almost swear there are voices out there, I mean, didn't we all see ET?  Precisely...I believe those were my parents. 

I've given back what I knew was mine, and I know that I can't please all the people all of the time BUT........you know what I'm thinking...........

No comments:

Post a Comment