I realized that I've not written down anything that has happened in the last week or so....I"m going to attempt to summarize:
1. I got to meet my nephew!!!!
2. I attempted to bake for my brother and sister in law, attempting to not overflow their small freezer space that had been filled by generous friends and family in the days prior to my visit. there will be other visits and other times to bring food.
3. I have learned that sweating from my eyebrows is my least favorite weird trait. It annoys me very, very much and makes me feel like I'm a whackadoodle.
4. There are only 6 more days until Spring Break, which can't come soon enough because I can't take working anymore right now. The drama, the ridiculousness of people who claim to be adults is AWFUL!
5. My medication journey is a rather lengthy road, with potholes of astronomical proportions. I had to admit this morning that I felt like I could jump off a cliff without regret, sob in a corner until I found the cliff from which to jump, or just walk around aimlessly while awaiting the return call from the apothecary. Did I hear the phone vibrate at 2:55 when she called....I believe that you already know the answer to that :)
6. My oldest, Big Blue Eyes, is walking the fine line between tolerable and annoying. I love him, I do, but right now, I don't like him at bedtime. He's pushing buttons, limits, eardrums, and my sanity to the edge. The whining, remembering everything that I have or haven't done for him; informing Dear that he is NOT the one to tuck him into bed or calm his fears; dancing around his room like a feather on the wind....any of it is enough to drive me batty.
7. I'm still watching AI courtesy of the dvr in our house b/c I can't seem to sit down at 8 pm, like other normal people b/c my family is crazy. Thank God for the invention of the dvr, truly. I might never watch TV if it weren't for this lovely invention.
8. Sleep tight and tomorrow will be lovely, right? Work with me here, people.....it will.......
No comments:
Post a Comment