Monday, November 28, 2011

Comeuppance

I believe that my belief that my energy is never ending has finally bit me in the butt.  At this moment, I'm struggling to hold my eyes open, determined to watch the all new Pawn Stars at 9:30.  I have such high expectations for a Monday night...lol!

Another reason I'm still downstairs is that I refuse to go upstairs, where my darling daughter is still awake, talking to herself, or maybe a fly on the wall, who knows.  She probably wants to demand that I cuddle with her, in my bed, not hers...how silly of you to think she'd want to sleep there!  I love her, I should go cuddle with her, but she's a hot body, and I'm already hot, all by myself.  Did you follow that logic?  Unless you have lived with me, you might not understand that I earned the nick name "human furnace" b/c of how warm I always am.....so really, cuddling is a stretch for me.....I'm terrible, I know.

Well, my fortitude has almost collapsed, which means I'll be sweating by the time you read this b/c I'm cuddling with Peanut.  I'm not sure who you should pity....lol!

L
P.S.: I'm still totally ducking the Christmas decisions that have to be made. This does not surprise me, but maybe b/c I've told the world (all 3 of you that follow this), I'll makeup my mind and tell my parents my plan.................BAWHAHAHAHAHAH.........It's a good thing I can make you laugh.......

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a blog! Your snipits of life make me laugh ( probably because I can so easily relate.)
    I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete