Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Edu-macation

Today, it was my weekly class on reading instruction, which I'm implementing in my classroom, as of, oh today!  :)  Never mind that I started it today, will start another group tomorrow, so after hedging over the last 8 weeks about starting 1 group, within 2 days, I'll have started 2 groups.  It's a really good thing that over the last 36 years, I have begun to incorporate some flexibility into my personality  ;-)  After teaching all day though, going to learn again is a weeeeee bit of a stretch!

The plus side to this edumacation every Tuesday night has been that Dear is responsible for fetching the children, providing dinner, and supposedly bathing them.  I've imagined coming home to meals cooked by Dear, as he's an amazing chef, the children happily in their beds after being bathed, thus relieving me of any responsibilities, at least 1 day per week.  Have I mentioned that he's almost on a first name basis with the employees at Five Guys?! 

How many people struggle with decisions about Christmas and how to share time  between families?  I have to make that phone call soon and it's weighing on my mind, like a cinderblock!

No comments:

Post a Comment