Friday, December 2, 2011

Suddenly....

I believe this is how the week has occurred; like every sentence could contain the word "suddenly", beginning, middle or end.  For example, at 5 am, Peanut stumbled into my room, rather "suddenly" to inform me that she had peed her bed, so I needed to make her a new  one.  See how well suddenly fits right into the sentence? 

This morning, I shuffled downstairs to start the coffee, when I suddenly glanced toward the sink, with a sinking feeling, and found the dishes sitting there, waiting for me.  Imagine how I suddenly felt excited about completing the kitchen task this morning, even though I had cooked last night, but hey, it's all in a days work, right? 

Suddenly tonight, Dear's bat phone rang (aka his work cell), which just happened to coincide with serving dinner!  Between the change in the tone of his voice, the hand slamming into his forehead, and his eyes slamming on to the other side of his eye sockets, I figured it was not so good.  I'm such an astute observer, aren't i?  ;-)  I also had another clue it wasn't so good, he left is dinner sitting in front of him, allowing it to get cool.  That is SOOOOO out of character for him...then, as if we were on the same wave length, he suddenly rose from the table, his cold dinner finished, to go correct on of his minion's mistakes, leaving me to complete the evening. 

Suddenly I find myself finally being able to sit still, and it's already 10:30 EST!  Where has this day gone?  I'm suddenly in awe that I could have so much time pass in one day, kicking my fanny, only to leave me struggling to determine what exactly happened today....or did this all happen yesterday? Nah, I'm just that funny.....I know it all happened today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment