Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wake UP!

When my children rise from their beds...or on the off chance they are in our bed, there is never any doubt about who they are going to awaken.  Hence, I've been awake since 6:45 this morning.  I've never been good at waking up quickly.  The children on the other hand, rise and shine, make demands, request to be fed, want to be involved in everything that I'm doing to try and wake up.  Sipping my coffee slowly, without any interruptions doesn't ever happen.  I mean, Peanut has already played with the stamping set, eaten waffles,watched 2 of her favorite shows, and was irritated I wasn't paying attention to her just now.  Her decision?  Oh, to start hitting every single key and launching herself across my body to prevent me from typing.  Ahhhh, the joys of parenting.
Today we have a 1st birthday party to attend for 2 of the cutest twins ever!  Unfortunately, I have to create a gift yet because I wasn't organized last weekend.  I'm also unsure of what to get them. Any ideas? 
In my FB messages this morning though was the best gift ever.  My photographer posted the draft of the Christmas card. It might be the best card we've ever had the joy of sending out.  I'm excited to send them, which is highly unusual.  After hiring my photographer to take the pictures, I'll never be afraid again!!!! She's going to take them of my family for life.  Cross your fingers my children are more cooperative as they get older. 
Off to find my motivation and accomplish more things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment