As of this moment, i might be a little bit dumbfounded by the day. I had a training to attend all day, followed by my last evening class. I have zero space for anymore learning. I have been worked over today, trying to absorb new materials and what new approaches i could take...whew!
There are so many things to say and so little time. I want to write all about how education is changing, but I like my job, want to keep it, so perhaps it'll just be a good time to observe and see what happens.
Special thoughts go out to Ace and T on the loss of their fur baby, Charlie. Charlie was an amazing dog, who living long enough to see them welcome their 2nd child into their family, guarded the family in tender, gentle ways, mostly the children, but i do remember that he was very protective of Ace when T would travel for work. Charlie will be missed tremendously but his spirit will live on within the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment