Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lacking....

i believe that I have come do epitomize the phrase "unmotivated".  it started yesterday when i chose to let my children to have Doritos for breakfast.  yes, that's correct, i willingly chose to put the Doritos in bowls, brought them to the children in the family room. i then chose to plant my arse in the recliner, watched them eat them, and made zero attempts to make anything else.  it was almost like when Billy Cosby was able to rationalize serving chocolate cake with orange juice to his children.  I felt guilt about this poor choice, so I served them grilled cheese with apple sauce for lunch.  Whew!  I felt so much better after that!

Today, I modified my behavior from yesterday and went to the opposite extreme; sawmill gravy & biscuits with scrambled eggs.  i feel so much better that i fed my children quite well this morning.  Did we have lunch?  Why would you assume something so absurd!  That would require me to cook 3 times today...so, I'm looking for dinner recipes.  I've not really found anything that appeals.  Although I did find one recipe and the website wouldn't pull up!  Bummer!!!!  It had a recipe for the pepperoni rolls that Dear and i used to get when we traveled to Radvegas.  Well, since that didn't work, I decided that i should write on my blog.  Are you following me through this crazy paragraph????  I mean, it's not like I've jumped around  :-)

Finally, I've not moved the laundry today, made my menu, gone grocery shopping....really, tomorrow might be my saving grace of a holiday.  Perhaps tomorrow I'll find my groove and get movin'....BAWHAHAHAHAHA!  No, seriously, I really think it will be a positive turn around.........

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment