The song from Phillip Phillips is stuck in my head, like drum, so I thought it would be a fitting title for this entry. I am back at work, back at the helm of my desk, attemptint to erradicate the dust bunnies, find books of great interest, and appear to have some sort of semblance to my classroom. It is a good thing that I share a classroom with an amazing person, who teaches on on the side ;0). However with this fresh start, the schedules have been reinstituted and I'm starting to try and run on schedule, like a train.
Two trips to the beach, numerous trips to the pool attempting to wear out my children, there was much fun had. I'm going to miss my summer in some ways. It was the kind of summer that will forever be etched in my brain.
I'm struggling with some kind of drepression that's driving me crazy. I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, could cry at the sappiest Hallmark commercial, and fly off the handle, with anger that makes me forget why I was angry. My frustration is a low and I have to find a way to increase it.
Off to be productive....
L
No comments:
Post a Comment