Sunday, March 6, 2011

Makin' Whoopie.....

Pies  :-)  I decided to try and make them today, since Cooper was STILL sick and i was wanting to try something different....So, I did it.  I made them!  I feel so accomplished.  I mean, I'm sure that there are harder things to bake, but I'm trying to please Dear, who is not as in LOOOOOOVE with chocolate like I am.  These seem to strike the balance.  Deeelish.

The rest of the weekend has not been quite so balanced.  The Blue Eyed Boy, my oldest, is still sick!  Today I focused on following the infamous BRAT diet, and until Dear came home with McDonald's, he'd done an excellent job eating the rice and applesauce.  Somehow, though, the wafting scent of those crispy, salty, greasy french fries walked through the door and that was it!  The bribery of 3 bites of applesauce or rice for 5 french fries....Keep your fingers crossed we make it through the night.......

Undercover Boss is on and I seem to be watching it more than I'm typing.  Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, and pray for no puking!

No comments:

Post a Comment