In my house, so as much as I'd like to say that I'm aware of what's occurring in Japan, it's not really on the forefront of my brain. However, if you are Big Blue Eyes and Peanut, the amount of "nuclear meltdowns" being had, might eclipse the damage done by the tsunami in Japan. I'm NOT making light of the damage or amount of lives lost, just relating to my own life ;-)
After visiting the apothecary today, it was decided that I would add something to the daily regimen to hopefully even me back out. So, being the anxiety ridden woman that I am, I drove straight to pick up the children and didn't drop it off as I began to consider mixing it up. It's always so calming when I think about adding to the dosing. Keep your fingers crossed that I've got it in me to make it through everything, and that I slow down enough to quite losing my temper.....
On the flip side, I've become obsessed with The Pioneer Woman and her website. She has a photo montage of "Beauty" put together into 3 different groups thus far. May you look through them and see the variety of beautiful pictures.....http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment