Thursday, February 24, 2011

10,000 Wishes

What matters most in life is family, friends and those who support you the most...it is my greatest wish that I'll always have a strong support system and surrounded by love.  After today, I am still floored when my faith in humanity is challenged.  If I really stopped, I'd probably break down and sob, but there is no time for that.  The years that I've spent in therapy have attempted to help me know how boundaries and appropriate tone of voice will increase positive communication.  As far as the facial expressions and other non-verbals, I've tried to keep those in check, but not so much...LOL!  I instead choose to go for the straight forward and honest approach, with tact and a little bit of grace.  To bitches who can't f'ing come close to this, find someone else to be your doormat, and QUIT stabbing me in the back. I've been through worse, I've survived easier situations, but in the end, my truth is plain and simple....and I know it comes through in my honesty and the true friends I have. I plan to continue to my journey to becoming a healthier person, which given my genetic heritage is going to be a constant struggle, and maintain peace in my life.  I will succeed no matter what because what goes around comes around, even if I'm not there to see the comeback.  Much to my chagrin in many cases........I'd like to possibly cause the comeback, the downfall, the crashing into reality, anything, but it's not my place.  So know that I'll perservere, survive, and you'll end up struggling, just when you thought you had it all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment