Today was about learning lessons through indirect teachings. I was talking to my husband over dinner and he asked if I had heard about the story about the teacher from Pennsylvania who was suspended because of the content of her blog. I grimaced, knowing that in my moments of frustration I can spout off at the mouth, seeking an outlet, without considering the repercussions. So, I decided to come and review any writings, and low and behold, I find that my youngest brother has left a comment here....about the teacher from PA. Hmmm, perhaps a sign? I might be the a little dense, but I can take a hint.....So here's to festive, fun reading and entertaining stories....
Every person has their own aura right? Well, I believe this, and I believe that everyone has their own magnetic field....mine is draining things around me. When I turn lights on at home, light bulbs keep burning out, and last night i left my care on accessory, listening to music in a parking lot, when, you guessed it, my battery died! I feel drained from so much happening in life, it's funny how it's reflected in my external energy. I need to find a refueling station somewhere. Perhaps outer space has flights so that I can visit the milky way and find some quiet.
I think I'm still stuck on where the first amendment begins and ends, how blogs and so forth can be an expression of my day, thoughts, fears, loves, and so forth. Why if someone has a blog does she get suspended for comments? I read some of them, and well, they are a little below the belt, but they aren't within the context of the sentences of her story, so really, does it convey their true meaning? I dont' think so, and if it was her blog, can't she have an area to vent and be creative?
I see time has slipped away from me and it's almost time for sleeping. I look forward to writing more tomorrow, and any comments you have about Pennsylvania....
No comments:
Post a Comment