If anyone has ever had anxiety, then you can totally agree with what I'm about to write. My joy in returning to work is largely overshadowed by my anxiety about returning to that place. I've had so little support this year, with leadership that doesn't support, guide or inspire, I've sought to find support in my peers. I also don't even want to go to work, because there isn't any reward for showing up. I've taken to baking rewards, from another blog I follow www.annies-eats.com, which pains my checkbook and my husband who finds the numbers in our account to be dwindling. However, under this amount of stress and lack of support, I had to find something that was positive!!!
The feeling that I might crawl out of my skin does not bode well for interacting with my family. The noise is amplified, the children (all 7 of them) are just bananas, and I'm just holding on to the edge of a cliff, hoping not to lose my marbles. It makes for excellent times :-) I need to remember how awesome my weekend as been, visiting my brother and sister in law on Saturday, the park today, and family dinner with the in laws tonight. See, life is great, just not work !
No comments:
Post a Comment