Late in the evening of the best Hallmark holiday EVER created, the smell of fresh sugar cookies is wafting through the house, my feet are up, I'm arguing with my son who's on the stairs, and pretending that he isn't talking to me since he SHOULD be in bed. My imagination fails to find humor in this moment, as I'd really like to just be alone with my Dear.
I did recover enough to swing by the grocery store to pick up some items to make dinner tonight to show my <3 for my family. Although the sauce wasn't perfect, the tast was spot on, even my kids ate it! It was such a relief.
I hope you've enjoyed your day with all the loves in your life and know to tell them every day that you love them, no matter what Hallmark says :-)
What you shouldn't talk about on your blog... Great posts so far!
ReplyDeletehttp://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvania-teacher-wrote-insulting-blog-posts-students-suspended/story?id=12929001