Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahhhh, the weekend

I've thought a lot about this weekend because I've been anticipating its arrival since it ended last Sunday  :)  I 've watched my children be angels and devils this week, which didn't fail to continue into yesterday and today.  For example, this morning Cooper wanted to play with a toy.  Payton was informed she needed to share, by Cooper, so he took it to demonstrate sharing.  Well, she wasn't so pleased with this directive, so she found a creative way to get him back.  Since he was playing with it on his lap, she proceeded to sit on top of the game which was on his lap.  She wouldn't move until she'd been properly asked, "Payton get off the toy, NOW, please.!"  I just stood in the kitchen and laughed.  How can I be mad at her for being creative? 

No comments:

Post a Comment